Wednesday, December 2, 2009

First Haircut!

Today was a big milestone at the house! I called up this morning to see if I could get Anthony an appointment to get his haircut! I had been meaning to all week and kept forgetting. Luckily I was able to get in at 4pm. Today, December 2nd, is the SAME day Nicholas got his first haircut-just a year prior. Now-Anthony didn't really NEED the haircut. It's still quite thin. However, it did need a little taming done to it. So-we had it done!

And I was quite surprised when he sat in the seat-he wanted nothing to do with it! He wasn't screaming or anything, but he was reaching for me to get out of the chair. His reaction is how I pictured Nicholas to be, and it was the total opposite. WEIRD! We tried a toy and he wanted nothing to do with that, but I mentioned 'pop' and he was all over that! Silly me brought nothing to distract him with because I thought it would be a walk in the park!

We gave him a lollipop and he quickly unwrapped it. He put it in his mouth for two seconds-and that was it! He just sat there totally unsure of what was going on! It literally took two seconds to do, but I HAD to get the little certificate with his first hair in it! Now-to keep Annabella's hair growing until next December... However, as of now-it doesn't seem like that will be an issue! Here are some photos:

Before:

First cut:
Snip. Snip.
I see you....
What a handsome little boy!

No comments: