Monday, October 20, 2008

Photos #2

Photos from their actual birthday... October 18th, 2008:


They are not too sure of what is in front of them...

Nicholas is all smiles! Thanks to daddy...

Just look at that face! He looks like he is in sugar shock!




This seems tasty!"
We made it one year!! It was AMAZING!
Cleaning up after cupcakes! 

Daddy planting a tree to signify the first year

The boys posing for their 12 month photo!

Look at that happy guy!

Nicholas tries out the new wheels-a gift from Mommy and Daddy!

Anthony seems to like the new wheels..

Aww...look-they are sharing!

This photo was taken at 12:57pm on October 18, exactly one year to the MINUTE, when the boys entered this world.

Anthony posing for his 12 month photos 

4 comments:

joannabug said...

Happy Birthday!

I love the tractor pictures and the sink picture.

Your little guys are adorable!!

McMemories said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!!!
Congrats for making it one year:):)
Those motorcyle hot wheels are amazingly cool, my boys would LOVE those!!!
Good job, they are such handsome boys!!!

Amanda said...

ohh my you are my hero! I just ran across your blog and saw these two adorable boys and your post caught my attention and I have to say you are blessed mommy!

cohlee said...

You planted a tree!? Thats the coolest!

Happy birthday boys! We did it!! :)