Thursday, October 2, 2008

Busy? What's that??

Well...the party is very quickly approaching! I can't even believe it's almost here. Insanity! Especially when I thought the day would never come. I for one...am TIRED. I wouldn't happen to know why! I was up till almost 12 last night...making cookies. When I am done posting this, I am going to do another batch of sugar cookies, this time with frosting. We'll see how this recipe comes out. It's a friends grandmother's recipe. I have it in the fridge now, hoping it will harden enough for me to use the cookie cutter. It says to put in the fridge over night. I am praying it works. One less thing for me to do tomorrow!

And...I think I am getting sick. I had a cold of some sort in the beginning of the week. It seemed to disappear yesterday, and today... I don't know. It seems like it is coming back! UGH! Talk about timing!

As for the boys...well....they are quite the sight! Nicholas had EI today-to see if he still qualified. He did not of course. And it was funny...the therapists needed him to do certain tasks..well...he can be stubborn and wouldn't do it. Well, Anthony was sitting on my lap, or near me, and he would be doing what Nicholas was SUPPOSED to be doing. Such a little ham! Nicholas eventually would do the things that were asked of him-just not on cue! 

The other night we were eating steak for dinner. The boys were done with their food so we took them out of their highchairs and they were walking around. They saw Tony eating, so they were both standing at his legs, waiting or anything! Well...apparently Anthony didn't like that he couldn't have any. Next thing you know, you hear Tony go, "OWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!" OMG! I started laughing hysterically! Anthony BIT him! In the knee! It was too much! And let me tell you-he HURTS!!!

As for Nicholas and his walking....He has done it A LOT more lately. He is totally walking...But it's on his terms-and his terms only. But he walked greater distances today. I can't believe it. 11.5 months old and my little boy is walking. 

Well...I need to go make some cookies. I need to get moving so I can go to BED! At this rate...it will be tomorrow before that happens! 

2 comments:

Outnumbered said...

LOVE the picture at the top of your blog! They are getting so big!

McMemories said...

so cute!!!!!