Friday, November 21, 2008

Photos!



I promised some photos-so here I am with some. I just love my boys! Have I said that before? I seriously can't say it enough! Tony and I say it EVERYDAY-more than once! Even when they cry and fuss-we still say it! For instance-today I gave them some goldfish crackers for snack(they LOVE them!). Well I had Tony put them away because they would sit there and eat ALL OF THEM. Nicholas did not like that-and started to cry!!! He was so upset! Of course dh and I thought it was funny...as well as cute! 

The only new thing we are doing is trying to drop the bottles. Anthony-no problem. We've only done the morning one. Nicholas-won't have it. He whines and cries and fusses. I can't take it. It's so sad to see. Someone on another website said to wait until 15 months and then do it. I will keep trying-and have Anthony do the sippy cup-but if it doesn't work-I will give Nicholas the bottle. I am a sucker, I know! Here are some recent photos of my handsome men! 


Modeling their blazers....

Happy. Always happy. Well, almost always! ;)

They don't look thrilled here-but they do love to go grocery shopping! And they are usually the hit of the store! 

Anthony eating some Italian thing. Don't ask me the name. He liked it though.


Nicholas wating the Itailan thing as well. He didn't care for it too much. 

1 comment:

joannabug said...

Those grins in the first picture totally tug at my heart. So sweet!