Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Today was the boys second Thanksgiving. Although-it was the first they could actually eat at! Nicholas snacked a bit too much...so he was not keen on the turkey and all the fixings. Anthony ate much better than Nicholas. They do both love cranberry sauce however! Nicholas proceeded to eat a few bites, and then the rest found the floor. It doesn't take much. Luckily the dog ate a good amount of it. I knew there was a reason we kept her around!

The boys had a great day today. They played with their cousins Jackson and Katrina, napped well, and hung out with family. They are such easy going kids. How did I get so lucky???

So, I just wanted to take this time to say how unbelievably thankful I am that I have those boys in my life. They are my world, my everything. I thank God for those boys on a daily basis. I am glad I was chosen to have to deal with infertility. If I wasn't-those boys would not be a part of my life. And I just can not imagine my life without either one of them in it. They truly, truly, truly are just amazing kids.

Can life get any better??? I mean, really? :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: