Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aww Moments!

You know, I would read various forums, where moms would gush about the cute things their kids said. As I would read, I would sit with wonder. Would my kids do that? What would they say? Does it really happen? And here, two days in a row, I was able to have those "aww" moments. While eating dinner the other night, Nicholas turned to me and said, "Momma thank you cook!" That translates to, "Thank you momma for cooking dinner!" How sweet is that?!?!? It's not like Tony and I sit at the table and thank each other for the meal we cooked(not that it's a bad idea...). He wasn't coerced by Tony, or myself, or anyone else for that matter. It just brought a huge smile from my face! He is too sweet for words!

And yesterday, while I was getting dressed for storyhour, Anthony was in the room with me. He looked at me and said, "Beautiful mama!" What? He just said I was beautiful! And then he turned to Annabella and said the same thing!

There is no greater love than the love I have for my kids-and they keep coming up with more and more ways why!