Monday, March 1, 2010

Houston-We have a TOOTH!


Well-it's looking like we have THREE teeth! Friday, February 26th I noticed a tooth had FINALLY popped through. The only "problem" with the tooth popping through is that it is her left incisor! The fang tooth! OUCH!

And now today, March 1, I can see her bottom TWO teeth about to make their way through. One has barely popped up-but it's there! I say by the end of the week she will have three teeth! And today was also a big day for Ms. Annabella. Remember trying to feed her baby food? What a hassle it is? Well tonight I made meatloaf for dinner and Tony had her try some. She gobbled it right up!!! She LOVED it! How do I know? Probably because she actually OPENED her mouth! Stinker that she is! Here are a few photos of this BIG day. TABLE FOOD!




1 comment:

FishyMilky said...

Nice little girl! Be a nice daughter yaa.. :))