Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


Boy is time flying by or what? I can't believe it is Easter already! I swear it could still be October and I could still be pregnant! But I'm not... My babies are getting so big! 5 months old already!!!! Can you believe that?!? I often wonder where the time has gone! And I'm lucky in the sense I get to stay at home with them all day. Sure it might not be easy some days-but it's the most rewarding thing I could ever do! So-what's new with us?!?!
Well...Anthony and Nicholas are starting to giggle. They have before..but it's like pulling teeth trying to get them to laugh. It's so hard! Anthony is more of the giggler! He is so cute! We can't wait til they do it consistently. Nicholas will laugh-and then the hiccups follow suit-so it's short lived. They really are happy babies all the time. Sure they cry-but for reasons-tired, hungry, wet. That's it. Oh-and the new one-they want their mommy! I love it! 
We are doing well with solids. Anthony is a pro at sucking it off the spoon. We have to dump it in Nicholas' mouth. That kid is a MESSY eater. I will attach a photo for all to see! They have had rice cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, peas, and prunes. Poor Anthony has issues going to the bathroom. And I gave them sweet potatoes first as their veggie, only to find out it makes going to the bathroom difficult. OOPS! Poor guy! Now he's been going 3 days in a row! PROGRESS! They like the prunes. Maybe not the first spoonful-but they end up sucking them down. Too cute! Anthony is my neat eater. Nicholas...well...hmmm...Only a picture would do that justice so look up and you shall see!

Unfortunately they are waking up from their nap as I type. So-it's time to go. But I will add the Easter pics hopefully tonight! 

No comments: