Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Quick Updates!

I need to make this quick....as I am exhausted and not feeling up to par....

So here are some things the boys are now doing-and I noticed a lot of them this week....

1.) If you say "bye-bye" then Anthony will wave....vs me/Tony/whoever doing it also. So cute!
2.) If you say "Yay!" Nicholas will clap his hands
3.) While singing, "Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" both boys will start shaking their arms/hand because you are the Dr. yelling at the monkeys. ADORABLE!
4.) Nicholas totally says Dog-as soon as Sadie walked into the room when he was up from nap today-he said, "DOG!" He's saying it more and more actually...
5.) Anthony is such a HAPPY HAPPY baby. OMG! 
6.) Nicholas loves to laugh-for NO reason whatsoever. People who don't know them-or heck, even family-will say, "He's so serious!" Ya-well he's such a sweetheart and is almost always laughing, smiling-having a good time!
7.) If you say to Anthony, "I'm going to get you" he starts crawling furiously! Nicholas has been doing this for a little bit now.

I'm sure this list could go longer. But those are some big things over the last few days. When talking to my friend who does EI-she said them doing "Bye-bye" without me showing them-is a good thing-so we've accomplished that!

They are such love bugs! I love how they crawl over to me and lay their head on my legs, chest, shoulder-whatever. When Nicholas gets excited and he's happy to see me/be with me...he starts jumping up in my arms and flailing his arms. It's so darling to see!!

Today while on the way home from the park-where we took a walk and had snack-which they proceeded to get all over me(applesauce) as they were so excited to have applesauce(LOVE it!), they were having a good chuckle in the backseat. I could see the two of them trying to lean forward..and they would see each other and laugh. Giggle. So sweet. And they would both hit their heads-and laugh some more. 

I seriously want to stop time. I am beyond enjoying this time. Who knew motherhood was so rewarding???? 

1 comment:

McMemories said...

Walking!! no way!! omg meg!
and too cute that they are laughing and being silly with each other! I cant wait till my boys do that!!