Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Anthony's BIG accomplishment!

I don't have a picture of it-but I really should... I was in the bathroom and Anthony followed me in. He said, "Ppp! Ppp!" That means, poop! So I asked him if he had to go and he started to giggle. So I took off his overalls and diaper and he sat right down on the potty. The smile on his face was from ear to ear! They love to sit on the potty! I told him to pushhhhhh and of course he tried! LOL!

Well, he then stood up and goes, "Ppp! Ppp!" I said, "Did you poop?" He shook his head up and down! I then looked in the potty and didn't see any poop. But what I did see was pee! He peed in the potty!!!!! I made a big deal about it. When Zia came over he showed her. When Daddy came home, he grabbed his hand and brought him to the bathroom. When NaNa came over, he showed her. And when Grandma came over, he showed her as well. He sure was beaming!

It was probably a fluke-but we'll take it! First pee in the potty: October 13, 2009!

No comments: