Monday, January 14, 2008

Finally!

Finally I have managed to get some peace and quiet! The boys were fed around 4pm and have now just fallen asleep-give or take 15-30 minutes! It was not an easy task with the two of the screaming! I will say I've become a bit better in not letting it bother me...The cries that bother me are the "sad" and "scared" cries. That's when I will pick them up...or if Nicholas has bulging veins from his head!
Tony is gone for the night. He wants to get his license to coach soccer so he is in Andover, Ma for the class. The good thing is he didn't have to go to work today...but he left around 3:30 and won't be back until midnight. Pray I survive. I have already given the boys each a bath...You can blame Anthony for his extreme BLOWOUT for the bath! They were really good though...I did Nicholas first-who didn't even whimper! Once I got him dressed, etc...I put him in the bouncer seat and he just sat there happy as a clam while I cleaned Anthony. What a mess! And to think they only get worse...
Well...not much new on our end. The days kinda blend into each other. The Christening is already this weekend which is hard to believe! We have the cakes ordered, the food is ordered, as well as the favors. On Saturday we are going to go set the hall up and hopefully everything else will fall into place! We are expecting around 80 or so people. Can you imagine what their first birthday would be like?!?!?

No comments: