Monday, January 7, 2008

There is a God!

Well...I type this after having more sleep than I ever imagined at this point in my life! The boys SLEPT---ALL NIGHT! WHAT???? They sure did. Now I know this will never happen again in my lifetime...hahaha...but it did last night and that's all that matters! Nicholas slept from 10pm-7:30am and Anthony slept from 11pm-7am. He did wake up at 4:45am, but I rocked him a bit and he fell back asleep. I will say I didn't sleep so soundly...I hadn't pumped since 10pm and let me tell you that was NOT comfortable. But I kept contemplating getting up to pump...then I said "Nah!"
Today is a low key day-I hope! The boys have been going from place to place the last few weeks and it's starting to get a tad tiring let me tell you! Yesterday we went to church for 10:30am. Came home, fed the boys, pumped, and then back in the car to visit their great grandmother who is here from Italy. We were there till 4pm...came home...and then Mike and Heidi came over for dinner and hung out. It was quite the busy day! This week we are going to my friend Tara's house for dinner on Thursday. We haven't seen her in awhile so that should be nice.
And the craziest thing is that this Tuesday Tony and I have been together 11 YEARS! WOW is all I can say!!!! And still going strong...Where would I be without him?!?!?

No comments: