Tuesday, January 8, 2008

HOW many years???

Lordy! Today Tony and I have been together 11 years! Who would have thought?!?! Well I knew after dating him for 3 months he was the one for me. I'm sure people thought otherwise...but I didn't! To look back 11 years, I never imagined I would the mother to twins. It's true though-I always wanted twins. Looks like someone else wanted me to have twins too!

Today is also my nephew Jackson's 5th birthday! Funny story because he was born in January 2003 and that was the year we got married. Because it was the last January 8th anniversary we would be celebrating, I booked a hotel room for Tony and I. That morning my sister called me to tell me my sister-in-law was in labor. Well! I went and canceled the hotel room. I just had to drive to Winchester and meet my first nephew! And that's just what we did!

So tonight Tony and I get a little break and we are going out to dinner. Where is still up in the air. At this point, it doesn't really matter! The weather is beautiful here-a whopping 60 degrees in the dead of winter. I won't complain though! So the boys and I will maybe take a walk and go see daddy at work. It's nice to get out of the house every now and then!

My next task is to figure out how to post pictures on here. I'm clueless!

No comments: