Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Baptism Day!




It's been quite some time since I have posted. I know. Bad bad me. I wonder sometimes how I haven't had time to do so. Hmmm....Anyways! The boys had their Christening this past Sunday. It pretty much was all a blur if you ask me! LOL! They did very well though considering they were passed around like hot potatoes! 
The boys are getting bigger by the day. They have taken great interest in sucking on their hands. It really is very cute to watch. And-Anthony will talk up a storm as long as you listen. Nicholas talks too-but he's more discreet about it. I think he takes after me. When he coos and babbles, it's quieter and very sweet like. Hard to explain unless you've heard it. When Anthony coos and babbles-he starts to kind of screech...He's louder and talks for longer periods. We've tried to catch it on video-but they magically stop when they see the camera. 
Now we are getting to the stage of seeing what makes them smile-and hopefully soon-makes them laugh. Right now we, well I, have found that they like the "5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" and "5 Little Monkeys Swinging in a Tree." Soooo cute!!
Here are some photos from the Christening...Let's see if I get it right! HA! 

No comments: