Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine's....


So yesterday marked the boys first Valentine's Day. They were thrilled to pieces! Right-like they had a clue! Grandma Cianflone took care of them so Tony and I could go out to dinner. Dinner was nice and quiet, but like we were saying to each other-it's not really relaxing. Going out never really is. People are lining up to watch the boys-but if we go anywhere-it's rush rush rush...And then we come home to two screaming babies. Where's the relaxation in that? Honestly-we would rather be sleeping then going here, there, and everywhere. Oh well.. Such is life, right? 
I can't even begin to say how big the boys are getting! It's so crazy to think the will be 4 months old already on Monday! My how time flies! Anthony is still Mr. Vocal and Nicholas is the shy smiler. They both are really so sweet. Nicholas loves to be held-he'll be screaming...pick him up-and he's totally fine. Boys! I think he's going to be the momma's boy for sure! That's fine with me! They both are now reaching and grabbing at items. Nicholas is a pro at keeping his head up...Anthony still needs some work in that department. I'm afraid of what the pediatrician is going to say when we go in two weeks...
The boys are sleeping so I'm going to take advantage of this opportunity and try to get some shut-eye. 

No comments: