Monday, February 25, 2008

Roly Poly Oly times TWO!


Boy oh boy how much they have grown! It's amazing to see the changes in these boys on a DAILY basis! I LOVE IT! They are getting so big!!! 
I was feeding Anthony this morning on my lap and Nicholas was at my feet in the bouncer. I had the joy of watching him try to FLIP himself over in the seat! WHAT?!?!? You are NOT supposed to do that at 4 months old! ;) So I figured I would see if he would roll over from tummy to back. And guess what?!? He did! YAY NICHOLAS! Six das after his brother did-he rolled over! He actually did it twice! So I got the video camera and put both boys on their stomachs and was able to catch Anthony rolling over! Can you tell I am excited?!? 
Also-the boys are NOT sleeping in the car seats anymore! YAY! Nicholas has been in his crib the last week-and Anthony in the pack-n-play in our room. And-last night they slept beautifully! Nicholas woke up in the middle of the night-but put himself back to sleep and Anthony woke up at 5 am and Nicholas followed suit at 5:30am. We are getting there!!
So over the last week the boys have:
rolled over
started solids
slept in crib/pack-n-play
Nicholas talks a lot more
reach for toys
can use the jumperoo/exersaucer
Anthony has much better control of his head!! 
It's so amazing to watch these changes! And the best part is there's TWO babies to watch it in! Not one!!!

No comments: