Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New STUFF!

Before I forget-I need to write about what is NEW over here! First of all-Anthony cut his SECOND tooth! 2 for Anthony, 0 for Nicholas. In due time I am sure. Anthony's first tooth came in on Sunday, May 18 at exaclty 7 months old, and his 2nd one popped in on Monday May 19. Double whammy. And honestly-he has been REALLY good! Maybe over the last week there would be times where he would SCREAM-not for long-but we had no clue. Well-now we do! And of course all the other tell tale signs of drooling, gnawing on anything that moved, etc...

Also-Anthony TODAY just started to move those little legs while he's in the jumper. It's the CUTEST thing EVER. He still doesn't know how to jump yet. He moves those feet around like a fish out of water. I will have to get it on video. Maybe tomorrow.

Next-I gave the boys Arrowroot biscuits to teeth on after their morning solids. Well-I didn't realize how thin they were-and Anthony went to TOWN. I noticed he bit a piece off, so I took them away. I took it away from Nicholas. Note to self: BAD IDEA! He SCREAMED bloody murder! He was PO'D about that! I of course felt so bad that I did it! These boys are going to get away with a LOT! 

And lastly-I think Nicholas is now letting us know when he wants to be picked up. On Saturday, he turned and kinda swat at my arm and sil's when he was done. Then today he was in the living room on the floor. He looked at me, started fussing, and moving his hand to my arm. So cute! I'm sure I might not think so in a few months when I am trying to get things done!

Oh-and Anthony was getting mad at Nicholas for taking his toys while at Grandma and Grandpa's tonight. I think we are headed into new territory! But gosh-it is just so darn cute! 

No comments: