Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Surviving!

Well...We have survived thus far! No one has been injured, no one has run away, I haven't had a breakdown, so I think everything is going well! Now-I wouldn't have a breakdown. My boys are really good-so I can't complain. As long as I get them napping in that sacred 2 hour window-all is well! I made a BIG mistake on that on Monday! Let's just say-I learned my lesson! Nicholas boycotted naps that day. Overall he was relatively happy. Mommy was not!

On Monday-he was in his johnny jumper and I could hear him laughing. I was wondering what the heck he was laughing at. So I walked into the kitchen and I see Sadie walking around. I go and grab a Cheerio and chuck it across the floor. Nicholas LAUGHS and LAUGHS! So I ran and grabbed the videocamera and started taping. Nicholas was laughing HYSTERICALLY! He has NEVER laughed like that! OMG I was laughing so hard. It was the best thing to see! Now if I only had a clue on how to post it on the web. Oh some day...

This morning, the boys woke up at 6 am. I prefer 7, but I've learned to compromise seeing how they are sleeping through the night(STTN). So their first nap was at 8am. Just after 9, I heard Anthony, so I went up there and saw that Nicholas was awake also. I put Anthony in Nicholas' crib. So Nicholas was on his stomach, and Anthony was on his back and they could look at each other. Whenever Nicholas looked at Anthony, Anthony would giggle! It was so darn cute! Anthony is soooooo in love with his big brother! Now I just hope it stays that way! 

We are a few days away from Mother's Day. I could tell Tony what I want for a "gift." Or what I want to do for the day. But in all honesty, I want him to do it-plan it-start to finish. I mean, this is my FIRST Mother's Day. Something I've yearned for all my life. I am not about to plan it! He did mention to me on the phone he could get me a diamond bracelet. And you know what-that's not what I want. Honestly. I didn't even bat an eye. I really think I have everything I need. My boys are what I wanted, I wanted to be a MOM-and I am. What more could I really ask for? I've got it all! ;)

And just to show you-here it is:

No comments: