Thursday, May 1, 2008

Rolling, rolling, rolling....

Guess what!! Nicholas-FINALLY-rolled from his back to his belly! Now we are in trouble! I say finally because he's been so close for soo long! He would arch and arch his back, but never flip over. He did it once today-and it was the longest process ever-but HE DID IT! YAY

Other NEW things:
-Anthony now likes to scream. Not a deafening scream or anything. It's like he wants to be heard. It's awfully cute I tell ya!
-They have both tried the Gerber puffs. They are not quite sure about them yet. Nicholas makes a face like they are the most sour things on Earth. But he will CHEW them. Pretty darn cute to watch. 
-Anthony would eat anything if he could. I was eating lunch today-and he was going NUTS-shaking his arms and moving his fingers because he wants MY food!
-Nicholas enjoyed when I shook my head at him-BIG smile. Tonight at my parents house-I did this to him. And he shook his head right back at me! I thought it was a fluke-he did it like FOUR TIMES! TOOO CUTE!

I just can't say enough how much I love my boys! Oh-and last night while putting them to bed-it was almost as if they were talking to each other. I had Nicholas, Tony had Anthony. Both boys were talking. Nicholas stopped, Anthony stopped too. Weird. Must be a twin thing! 

No comments: