Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm going to be an AUNT!

TO TWINS! Whoohoo! My sil FINALLY called me back this afternoon and my nephew who is 5 could barely contain himself. He wanted to get on the phone. So SIL let him, he gets on and goes, "MOMMY HAS BABIES IN HER BELLY!" HUH?!?!? I thought he said it because he was obsessed with the twins when they were born, etc... I just thought he mispronounced it! NOPE! He was dead right!

I am so excited I just can't wait! They are due November 24th, 2008. So-the twins will be 13 months apart! How freakin' exciting!!! They are not going to find out the sex of the babies, as they did not with the first two. So we will be sitting on pins and needles until then! Can't wait! And you can be sure we will be making a trip to meet those babies while in the hospital! No doubt about it!

On to other news...Nicholas has his first cold! :( So sad. Poor guy. However-he's really good. He's a bit stuffy, runny nose, cough, other than that-he's in good spirits. I hope it stays that way. We have the vaporizer on in their room and I hope it does the trick. As for Anthony-it seems like he has hit a new milestone. He can hold his bottle! Yay! He hasn't mastered it yet-but he's pretty good. He hasn't learned to hold it back, along with his head. He generally has his right hand unfolded and his left hand is still clenched in a fist. Too cute. They both are! And when Nicholas gets fussy-I hold my arms up/out to him and say "You want to come with Mommy?" Something to that sort anyways... And he holds his arms out, rocks a bit, and as I go for him, gets the biggest smile on his face! Gotta love it! Nothing greater than being a mom! 

Tomorrow I will post pictures of the boys. They are good ones!

1 comment:

cohlee said...

Congrats to your SIL!! And I hope Nicholas is feeling better! My girls had a little cold last week too, and they both ended up with an ear infection. Ugh!
Hope you had a great weekend! Perfect weather we had!!