Monday, June 9, 2008

Hot stuff!

Talk about heat wave! It was 98 degrees here today! Well-at least that's what I have heard. I only went outside to put the dog out. Kinda stinks we can't even go out due to the oppressive heat! And tomorrow? SAME THING! It's a good thing we have central air-otherwise I'd be driving around town with that $4/gallon gas with the a/c on! 

But there is good news with this heat. Less clothes to wash! The boys spent their day in their diapers. No sense in putting a onesie on them. Too hot! Tomorrow we are going to venture out into the steam as we have to pick up Auntie Meredith to go pick up a rental car. The things we do for family! :) Might have to drive through for ice cream or a milkshake... Have to make the trip really worth it!

The boys have EI tomorrow. The therapist will be thrilled to know Nicholas is rocking and getting ready to crawl, and Anthony is a champ at finger foods. I have to ask her about Anthony's feet, as the point outward, vs straight ahead. I think it might be something he will outgrow, but at least I can point it out know and find out. I'll probably be calling the pedi sometime this week as I have some solid food questions before we venture off to Italy...

Speaking of which... FIVE WEEKS until we leave! Can you believe that? I think I am going to go on the starvation diet from here on out! No lie! Nothing like being the "fat American" over there. In one breath they will tell you you are fat, and in the next, force food down your throat! You will never win! Oh well...

Here are some photos of the boys from their music class. So cute! Nicholas does NOT like it when Ms. Kathy takes away the sticks. He cries everytime! I just got pictures of them playing with the drums...

Boys listening intently...


Anthony starts drumming!
Nicholas gives drumming a try...
That is Nicholas on ALL FOURS! Go Nicholas! 

No comments: