Monday, June 2, 2008

So much to say....

...so little time to say it all! But while it's fresh in my mind, I need to write it down, or next week I will be wondering when it all happened! Real quick as it is my bedtime...

Today Nicholas woke up early from his nap. So what I've been doing is bringing them into the bedroom with me and laying on the bed with them. We lay there and talk, sing, play, whatever keeps them happy. Today Nicholas and I were playing for a bit, laying down. Then I sat him up and decided to fold some laundry(which still needs folding). I turned on the TV to the kids music channel. I looked over at Nicholas and he was wiggling as he was sitting! He was dancing! So cute! Then-shortly thereafter, Anthony woke up. I ran and grabbed him(surrounded Nicholas with pillows and gave him objects to keep him occupied for 2 seconds) and brought him into the room with us. I put him next to Nicholas and Nicholas immediately reached over to Anthony and tried to grab his head, and kissed him. Or-he could have been trying to eat him. Whatever it was-it was awfully darn cute! I just LOVE watching them! They are the cutest kids! 

And tonight at dinner, I gave them some peaches! It was diced peaches I had in the fridge. I think they are so ready for finger foods-or more variety besides Gerber puffs. They did really well with them and they liked them. On Sunday, they had watermelon-and that was a hit too. All these new things-soooo exciting!

Well-it's long past my bedtime. I have lots of updating to do. Billy Joel, first night away, the boys, etc. Tomorrow my sister and I are going to a Red Sox game and seeing a good family friend-more like an uncle-throw out the first pitch. Should be a fun time!

Here's a photo or two to hold you over until next time...








No comments: