Sunday, September 20, 2009

No rest for the weary!

It was yet another busy weekend at our household! Where we find the energy is beyond me-but we do! Fall is fast approaching here in New England. And with that-it means the BIG E has arrived! It started this past Friday and we took the boys. My mother-in-law took Annabella for the night and we took the boys to the Big E. They were AWESOME! They were so well behaved, it was crazy. We didn't even get home until 9:30pm! 

Saturday we went to go pick Annabella up from Nonni's house. Then I came home and had to get ready for a baby shower. I brought Annabella with me, so Tony was home with the boys. They were able to go outside and play in the yard with daddy-which is always nice. I got home and picked them all up and we went to Meggie's house, as she was having a party and apparently "Auntie" has talked about the kids since birth-so everyone wanted to meet them. Well-meet them they did! Nicholas was not on his best behavior it was quite late, not to mention no dinner.... Lesson learned there! BUT-from there-we went to Zia's house as it was her birthday. So-Saturday night they went to bed at 10pm... Eek!

And today we ventured to the Big E yet again. However-it wasn't the best experience. We went for about 11am. We had strength in numbers with my mother in law as well as my sister. They are probably cursing themselves for even going! Nicholas was not happy. Daddy...he took them out of the wagon relatively early on in our trip-so they pretty much were not happy in it anymore. We walked around for a bit, ate a bit, and then pretty much left. They went on one ride that they love, where the cars speed around the corners. The smile on Nicholas' face is priceless! I have to load the photos still... And then we came home for a nap-THANK goodness they napped-and then it was off to Olive Garden for Zia Jen's birthday. Back home for cake-and in bed by 8:30pm-which is a lot earlier than the past two nights for them!

The princess is just a doll. Gosh is she the happiest baby in the world or what?!? I'm in the process of mentally preparing their Christmas lists. I want some pink added to the house! Not that I am exactly a girly-girl, but a little change will be nice. I was picturing her today, walking around at her birthday with a stroller and her baby dolls. How cute would that be?!?!?

Alright-space hog is signing off and going to bed. Maybe. 

No comments: