Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Slowly updating...

Now that I have figured out how to add things to the blog-I am slowly updating it with photos, music, tickers and the like. Of course this is a total time killer! I certainly could be writing the thank you notes I've been putting off for the last three months...or I could do some dishes, or laundry, or... well-you get the idea! People do have to understand I have three children-all under the age of two! I'm not superwoman ya know! Although...there are plenty of people who think so. Why, I have yet to figure out...

Today I took out one of the boys birthday toys-from LAST year. It was a Duplo building set-FARM! The biggest mistake was that I tried to put it together with the boys sitting right in front of me. Silly mommy! My patience wears thin nowadays. In the end though, I managed to put it all together and they were thrilled with the newest addition-even if it was momentarily. The great thing is that they've been starting to engage in pretend play-which is AWESOME! Anthony, moreso than Nicholas, would take an animal and pretend it was eating. So cute! We also have a little kitchen toy that lately they go to the fridge and get me "carrots" or "apples" or whatever floats their boat. Nicholas will go to the fridge, "grab" something, and come back to me and start talking gibberish. It's hilarious and so adorable. 

Overall it was a successful day. NaNa came over and I ran to the grocery store so I could get some thing to complete dinner. It was a success! At least for the adults! It was rosemary ranch chicken-grilled. Super easy and tasty! Now we have another meal to add to our very short list! 

The princess is doing well of course. If it wasn't for her constant spitting up-all would be well! It's all she does it seems. Although-the boys were the same. Last night she was up twice-at 1am and 5:30am. Mommy didn't go to bed until almost 12am, so I was not a happy camper! And because of this-I need to end this sooner rather than later! Tomorrow-PHOTOS ONLY! :) I promise! 

No comments: