Thursday, September 10, 2009

THREE months and some photos!

I can't believe it! Annabella is three months old already! Where in the heck did time go?!??! GEESH! She is an amazing baby-I kid you not. She spends her days eating, smiling, cooing, and spitting up. It's a never ending cycle. Let's see-what can she do? Well-not too much! She can hold her head up pretty well. She's a belly sleeper-so that probably has helped as well. No rolling yet-but that could be because she doesn't spend much time on the ground due to her brothers... She is now starting to grab things I've noticed. She grabbed her pacifier this afternoon and it seemed like she was trying to work it back into her mouth. And she used two hands! She loves her bouncy seat as well as the playmat. She spends more time in the bouncy seat-as she's semi safe on the table in it. The boys still manage to find her though! She gets really excited sometimes and kicks her feet with glee and coo's as well. She's so stinkin' happy! 

She is a relatively good sleeper. At night-she did have a stretch where she slept all night, but that was short lived. Now she goes a short period of sleep(like 3-4 hours), wakes to eat, and then does a pretty decent long stretch of sleep. As long as I wake ONCE a night-I'm a happy camper. She's eating 4oz bottles throughout the day. How many times a day-no idea. She's not on any schedule. She eats when hungry though! As for napping-she essentially can be up no more than 90 minutes before she gets really cranky and starts crying. Once I realize how long she's been up for, I go and put her down. Some days she takes really great naps, other days they are 20 minutes in length...mostly due to spit up issues...

Right now she is sleeping in the PNP in my bedroom right next to my bed. Seeing how she's a tummy sleeper, I have her right next to me-it was better than her sleeping ON me. I can hear her sucking on her hand as she tries to fall asleep. So cute! Tony is still sleeping upstairs and probably will until she sleeps through the night and we put her in her crib. Luckily she is used to the PNP so it shouldn't be a difficult transition. Hopefully. 

As for the boys-they did something new today! We went out to lunch with NoNo and Tony. We went to Friendly's and I was tired of bringing in their booster seats with us. So I told Tony maybe we should try their's and worse came to worse-we go to the car and get ours. The problem being that the booster's at the restaurant did not have straps! Well-they sure surprised us!!!! Nicholas didn't move a muscle! He sat in there like a big boy! I was so proud of him! He is just too sweet. Anthony did really well also, with just a few tries at turning around to look at the table behind us. So we may be ending bringing our seats with us. 

Tonight was dinner at my parents. It went well-if you consider the boys eating mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce a success! That's it! Oh-and some peaches! Ah well. They won't starve, right?!?!

Here are some much needed photos! 

           I love this photo! 

Nicholas eating the chocolate chip cookie batter.


Anthony eating the batter.


I'm telling ya-a happy baby!


The kids with their great grandmother from Italy. 

No comments: