Friday, April 18, 2008

HAPPY SIX MONTH BIRTHDAY BOYS!

I can't believe that 6 months ago today I was in the hospital bonding with my two amazing boys. Six months! Where did that time go?!?!?!? If I were to stop and think about how quickly they are growing up before me, I would probably start to cry. I want them to be babies forever. I really do. They are so sweet and innocent. And beautiful. Simply beautiful. 

Today they had their photos taken with a local photographer. She does beautiful work. It's her side job. Tony's cousin lives next door to her and she takes her kids there. And you can't beat the prices! They should be online within a week or so...I will be stalking her website until then! Both boys behaved very well..Until they realized they were famished and needed to eat. Nicholas was of course serious, while Anthony was smiling away. 

They went and had their one month photos taken with her too. We will go back at one year, then probably Christmas, and then every year thereafter. We'll see...It all adds up!

After their photoshoot we went next door to dh's cousin and had lunch. It was nice for them to see the boys. Nicholas did manage to take a short nap while we were there. And-we practiced sitting up-and they can BOTH sit unassisted for AT LEAST one minute-but honestly-upwards of 5 minutes! Can you believe that?!!? So we will keep working on that! And holding our bottles, etc....It's simply amazing. I can't say enough!

Here are photos from when they were born:







And here they are now:




1 comment:

Outnumbered said...

Happy 6 Months! It's incredible how much they've grown! Wonder what the next six months will have in store for us? :)