Saturday, April 5, 2008

One step forward, three steps back...

We were doing sooo well with sleeping. Granted-one of the boys would sleep through the night. Now-it seems like we are not doing so well. They fight going down. And then they keep waking up. It's 9:20pm and Nicholas-I think-is finally asleep. We put them down at 8pm. I think that's too late. We need to go a bit earlier and see what happens. Supposedly-they will sleep longer-fingers crossed! Anthony would not fall asleep last night so in a last ditch effort, I flipped him on his stomach-and off to dreamland he went! It was magical! I couldn't believe it. He's on his stomach again tonight too. Sure it's nervewracking. But-he can pick his head up MUCH better-and when needed. And trust me-if he gets mad-he will! Once they start rolling-there's not much you can do about it anyways...Nicholas does not like sleeping on his stomach. Tony tried. It didn't help. 

I forgot to mention what the boys can do. Anthony is SO close to holding his own bottle. It's very cute watching him try. When the bottle falls out of his mouth-he knows it needs to go back in, he's just not too sure on how to do it! ;) Nicholas started jumping on Wednesday, April 2. It's SO CUTE. Maybe not when you are trying to change him, etc...but it's still cute. He loves the jumperoo and the johnny jumper! Anthony likes them too-but to lounge in! 

Tonight Tony and I went out to dinner. My mom offered to watch the boys for us so we could. That was nice. It was nice going out to dinner. It's been awhile since we had. We went to La Cucina. I ordered Sirloin Marsala and Tony ordered Fruiti Di Mare-but it wasn't what he thought it would be. Mine was delicious! SO TENDER! Tony wished he had ordered it too! Maybe next time...

I am so tired all of a sudden. I think I am going to take advantage of the peace and quiet and head to bed. We are having friends over tomorrow night...I have lots of cleaning to do! I will post photos of the boys hopefully tomorrow. There are some cute ones! 

No comments: