Monday, April 7, 2008

Hmmm

Anthony shows his skill-and radiant smile!

Nicholas is looking for pointers from his little brother.

Nicholas is wondering what this thing is for!

Sometimes it's really not that easy to come up with a title. Especially when I am just writing on a whim! Afterall-I can't be creative ALL the time! ;) Well-The boys went down tonight BEFORE 8pm-and there was much success! I think bedtime should be between 7/7:30pm. Let's see what tomorrow may bring. 
So I want to dress up the blog, but I do not know how to. I'm illiterate in that department. I have seen some really cool blogs, and I would love to do that same, but haven't figured it out yet...Oh sometime on my spare time! HA! 
I have started to give the boys sippy cups for practice. I do not expect them to know what to do with them whatsoever. It's just to get them used to it. They still can't hold their own bottles, I don't expect them to be able to hold a cup! That said-Anthony totally gets what he is supposed to do with it. He tries to bring it to his mouth, but he can't figure out how to hold it properly. It's very cute to watch! Hmmm...what else? I can't believe they are going to be 6 months old next week! So sad how time is flying by. I wish I could stop time. If only...
Well...I'm off to search the internet for making my blog more interesting. I need to start getting into the scrapbooking mentality. Afterall-I will be scrapbooking once a week with a friend. Boy do I have a lot of photos! Anyone care to take a guess how many are on the computer?!?!?!  

1 comment:

Outnumbered said...

Hey, are twins are the same age! Mine girls will be 6 months on the 23rd. I found your blog through the link on Cohlee's. I love reading about other twins the same age as mine so I hope you don't mind if I add you to my favs?