Sunday, April 13, 2008

How Fast They Grow

How fast they grow...it's so sad! I want my boys to stay little forever! Saturday was an amazing day! They are absolutely the best babies ever! We ventured off to the mall with Auntie Meredith, where Anthony proceeded to smile at anyone who even looked at him! Nicholas was content, until someone talked to him on the elevator-and he cried his scared, sad cry! Oh it was pitiful! We were there for an hour and a half and there were no major meltdowns. Success! When we came home, Nicholas jumped in the jumper and had a blast! He is so darn cute in it! We put his sunglasses and hat on-it was a hoot! And-he started talking even MORE! Sounds we haven't heard-and even ,"blah, blah, blah." No lie! Grandma Lang said he said "mommy" today. Not deliberate of course....We shall see about that! He was sooo animate yesterday.

We also started Stage 2 foods the other night. They were on sale at Target so I bought them. I was getting sick of the same old foods, so I figured why not. They CHOWED down! The tubs are bigger-and the boys split one! And had half a container of fruit! Piggies! And I might add....Nicholas slept all night long! Anthony kinda...he woke at 11:30 to feed-and then slept through. Why Nicholas was eating he was talking up a storm, and spitting-which I think he is fond of and now realizes he can do. We caught it on camera-that and Anthony's sour puss face when he was given the apples/blueberry fruit mix!

Once dinner was over Tony cleaned them up and we took them for a walk. Nicholas was long overdue for a nap-and he fell asleep on the walk. Once we left the street and started on a new street-Anthony started wailing. Not sure why. One theory is I wasn't walking in front of him-that's when he calmed down. Naturally as soon as Tony took him out and I held him-happy as a clam. God are they cute or what?!!? We came home and sat out on the deck. It was great. I loved every minute of it-and we just sat there and watched the boys. Amazing. Breathtaking. Wonderful. Surreal. I can't say enough about my boys-they are my world!!!!

Here are some pictures from the other day: 



Nicholas in his cool shades!

Nicholas showing his stuff in his cool shades.

Proud Mommy with Nicholas

Proud Mommy with Anthony

Anthony loves water bottles!

Anthony poses for Mommy.

No comments: