Sunday, September 21, 2008

11 Months...It's going by too fast...

Eek. Less than a month. My baby boys are going to be toddlers. In less than a month. Has anyone figured out how to stop time? Seriously this is just crazy. The boys are SO much fun now. They are filled with laughter and little giggles. They smile constantly. They are just such a joy to be around! Sure-they have their moments. Like Nicholas waking up at 11 pm and crying for a good 30 minutes. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. He finally went back to sleep after a bottle-and was up again around 1am... It was a long night. Sure they have temper tantrums of some sort. Yes they cry and try to climb up my leg and want me to hold them. Yes they hate getting their face washed, or their diaper changed. But-will I complain? Never. Do I hate it? Not quite. Would I change it for the world? Never in a million years. I waited my whole life to be a mom and I am still in awe that I am a mom. I was taking Nicholas out of his car seat the other day and it hit me. I was a mom. I had, not one son, but TWO sons. At the same time. And both are what I call my little miracles. Being worth the wait is an understatement!

We are in countdown mode for their party! 13 more days to go! I hope it all goes well as we have never hosted a party to this extent. I want it to be perfect. I want nothing to go wrong. I can only assume SOMETHING will go wrong. Right now-I am praying for a beautiful, sunny day. I don't care if it's 50 degrees out. It beats rain! Now there are about 55 or so people who have responded yes. We have at least another 50 who have yet to respond.... The deadline is this Friday. This might get interesting! 

October is going to be quite the busy month for us! Between birthday parties, their actual birthday, Anthony's surgery, Halloween...we are going to be tired at the end of the month! 

I will keep this short, as there isn't too much to report on. Both boys are doing great. Anthony is cruising more and more-and he even has started to push the push toy and walk with it! He looks so proud doing it! Hopefully I will end with a few pictures.... Enjoy! 


CHEESE!

Look at that face!

Anthony poses for his 11 month photos!
Nicholas poses for his 11 month old photos!
The boys together for their 11 month photos!

No comments: