Monday, September 15, 2008

**Awwwww**

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my boys??? LOL! They are just the best boys EVER! Over the weekend we went to the Big E with them for the first time. Tony and I were SO excited! The boys could have cared less-but they were really good and we were there for 4 hours. They got quite upset when we were a bit late in getting their dinner. Other than that-they were great! We even took them out of the stroller twice and they sat on the grass and loved it! On our way out I gave them a taste of some ice cream-Anthony LAUGHED when he saw the ice cream. He LOVED it! Nicholas did too!

On Sunday we went to Red Robin for dinner-alone WITH the boys-and again-they were GREAT! They were just so darn cute! There was so much to look at-they had a blast. Nicholas loved looking at the ceiling and the lights-as well as the balloons. Anthony was the people watcher(like his mommy) and that entertained him as well! They had grilled cheese and mac-n-cheese. They ate like champs! On the way out the door we grabbed two balloons-one blue the other green. Anthony's popped in the car(he didn't even react). Nicholas' survived the trip. I asked Tony what he wanted to do with the balloon-either keep it for the boys or release it to our nephews. And that's exactly what we did. I went and put a message on the balloon and then we went outside on the deck and released it as a family. I didn't think it would hit me as hard as it did-but it did. Especially when I couldn't see it anymore...

Today was EI-mostly for Anthony. We are still working on his rolling from back to belly. And today I can say he did REALLY good. He ALMOST rolled over for the first time-on his own. It was so good to see him working so hard. By the end he was pretty done though. He did a great job though! While he was working on his rolling, Nicholas was crawling over to me-all happy-and crawling up me, giving me kisses, and then laying his head on my chest. He would leave, go play for a bit, and then come back over and give the kisses, etc. It was SO CUTE! He did this numerous times-he was soo happy! LOVED it! 

After EI we went to a pasta dinner to support The Ronald McDonald House. The boys of course were a hit. Covered in pasta sauce-which they LOVE-and happy as clams. It came time to leave and I didn't have my keys. I called Tony and asked him if he had my keys(he went with his dad, his mom came with me). He insisted he did not. I checked the diaper bag repeatedly-nothing. I went back into the restaurant-nothing. Finally I was thinking to myself. My mother. I call her and call her and call her. Not home. Not answering her phone. This all started around 6:30pm/6:45pm. The boys go to bed around 7pm every night. Well-at 7pm, I FINALLY got a hold of my mother.

Me: "Mom, do you have my keys?" 
Mom: "No. Why would I have your keys?"
Me: "Can you check?"
Mom: "Now why the hell do I have your keys? How the hell did that happen?"

Yep. She had them. It was 7pm and she had just walked in the door and had to turn around and bring me my keys. So the boys and I, along with my mil and dh, were stuck in the restaurant waiting. Like I said before-my boys are amazingly well behaved-and did great. So all in all it was not a big deal. If they were terrors-well I would have a few things to say! At 7:45pm mom pulled up and we left. The boys were in bed just after 8pm, sound asleep. Not a peep out of 'em!

That was our exciting aventure over the weekend! The boys are now giving kisses-gotta love the wide open mouth attacks! They love their momma! They know the word "bear" now too. That brings the total words known to 6/7! Smart kids I tell ya! Nicholas took some small steps again today-but with one foot(his left). Little stinker can totally walk-if he just did it! And Anthony is officially cruising-that happened more so over the weekend. Oh-and Nicholas can officially climb all 12 stairs. Yep-he did it-I was behind him of course and was he oh so proud! Anthony hasn't tried yet. I think his legs are a little short! Did I mention he was wearing 3/6mth pants?!!?!? 









No comments: