Thursday, September 11, 2008

Humor Me

I am not so sure how many people-if ANY-read this blog(minus my sister who harrasses me about updating-yet has missed three posts, and Jeff. They don't count.).

BUT-it needs help! And if there is anyone out there that is "blog-savvy" and would LOVE to help me-I would greatly appreciate it! For instance-a background. I want a nice cute one, with pictures of the boys on it-like a scrapbook page thing. And-on th sidebar-I would like to add a list of the blogs I read. I don't know how to do that!

And for all you twin mommies(not sure how many...but at least 3), if you could give me the link to your blogs so I can add it to my list-that has yet to be formed on my sidebar! LOL! But I can still add it as a bookmark! Thanks! 

love,
The Savvy-less Blogger Me! 

No comments: