Monday, September 29, 2008

AHHH!! WALKING!

Even though it is WAY past my bedtime...I am posting this. Today-Nicholas WALKED. And I mean WALKED. HE moved from here, to there, to here. AMAZING! When EI was here this afternoon with Anthony, we noticed Nicholas was letting go a bit more and walking. He would take 2 steps, 3 steps, 4 steps...And he went up to about 15 before he stopped. It was the greatest sight to see! Then in the kitchen, he walked from the stove...out to the kitchen floor a bit...back to the fridge. And he was so cute....walking with a bit of uncertainty. Love it!

And then-while Anthony's therapist(for rolling over) was writing up her work for the day, I had Anthony on his back to practice rolling/sitting up. Well...he fussed a little bit, and I made him chuckle. Nicholas came over and the two of them were laughing! It was SO darling! Nicholas would try to kiss Anthony, hug him, he was trying to do handstands...they were LOVING it! I just wish I had that darn video camera on me. It was the most precious sight to see. And now-they just sit there-and sometimes if they look at each other at the right moment-they start giggling. And Nicholas does this thing now where he kinda laughs-and forces it, and closes his eyes a bit. Priceless I tell ya. Priceless.

It is so amazing to watch the two of them grow....and interact...How cool would it be to have another set? Can you imagine being born with your best friend?? What an amazing gift!

No comments: