Tuesday, September 23, 2008

1....2....3....

STEPS! Yes! Nicholas took THREE steps all by himself! Yay Nicholas! He actually took 3 steps yesterday-but he did it AGAIN today! It was funny because we were outside on the deck-just me and the boys-and I see Nicholas stand up without holding onto anything. I thought to myself, "Wow! I think that's a big step for him!" Well-he stood up, bent down, stood up, bent down. It was adorable! And he did all of this without holding onto anything. Once he was done bouncing-he took three steps-all on his own! He is beyond close to walking-it's crazy. 

We had dinner at my parents tonight. The boys were hilarious, as they usually are. Anthony was growling during dinner-it's a new thing-and quite funny. It was mostly when he had his banana-which they are both obsessed about! Then...he was eating some peaches, and mumbling the whole time-again-hilarious. And when he was done with that-he was grinding his teeth! Nicholas was laughing when you turned your head to look at him. While at my parents he is obsessed with the fans and the lights-he is always looking at the ceiling. Kinda funny. We asked where grandma was and he didn't quite respond. We asked where grandpa was, he turned around, smiled, and pointed at grandpa! Grandma was NOT impressed! 

Tomorrow we will hopefully do some type of outing. If it's nice maybe I will take them for a walk at the park. Get them out of the house before we are staying in due to the winter! 

No comments: