Thursday, September 25, 2008

Double this, Double that...

Double everything-and I am LOVING IT! You know... I was in the boys bedroom this afternoon(when they decided to totally SKIP their nap) and Nicholas was standing above me. I was laying there and thinking, "How could I EVER EVER complain about my boys? HOW?" Honestly-there are people-and they have every right I am sure-to complain about their children. I don't mean that they regret them-just that it's hard. I get it. I really do. I don't want to sound mean. But-as I was laying there-looking at MY son-my TWO sons, when at one point, I never thought I would be given the chance to HAVE children, I was grateful. Grateful that I can't complain. That I won't complain. Never. I was given the best gift ever-to be a mother. Why would I complain? Sure-long nights are hard. Constant crying-it can get on your last nerve. But you know what-I will never complain about it. 

Afterall-I was given the chance to be a mom. Hopefully a good mom. And one-who you will never hear complain. I have my miracle boys. And I am glad they waited until the right time-to have me as their mother. 

No comments: