Friday, September 12, 2008

Dog. Dog. Woof. Woof.

I think it's official. Nicholas has his first word. I don't know what exactly qualifies for a first word. Is it dada? Well-if it is-then this is his 2nd word! This morning Nicholas was in his high chair eating breakfast. I said, "dog." And you know what? He said it too! Now-it wasn't clear-as-day DOG-but it was there-and it was audible. I was able to get some of it on my cell video. My friend who works in Early Intervention heard it and said yes. He can say DOG! Now of course-he didn't say it the rest of the day(well maybe once or twice...)! And whenever I say the word dog-both boys go looking for Sadie!

I just think my boys are the smartest babies ever! DH and I were out this evening-and the two of us were gushing about how much we LOVE our boys-how great they are-how they make us smile, laugh, EVERYTHING. And most importantly-how GRATEFUL we are for the boys we have-and their health. We count our blessings everyday. They truly are a miracle. And I am so glad to call them mine!

I can't wait to see them in the morning. They always make me smile! :)

No comments: