Tuesday, September 2, 2008

BACK!

I know I know... It's been quite some time since I've written here. I'm getting close to two months! Yikes! Life sure has been busy on our end-it always is somehow. I'll do the quick rundown...

ITALY: Boys were AWESOME. Trip was NOT. We got no rest, no "us" time. Nothing. We got 3 hours away from the boys-and that was our anniversary. That was it. We were back in time to put the boys to bed. We had the boys ALL DAY LONG, 7am-11pm! I kid you not! Sure, my mil might feed one, or change one, etc.. But that's what, 15 minutes of freedom? Not much in my book! I had more free time at home then I did surrounded by family in a foreign country! It was very very tiring. The plane there and back-horrible. Not the boys-just the experience with the plane company(think 9 hours stuck in Rome!). In the end on the way there it was a 26 hour trip. Nicholas got sick on the way to the airport, and on the way back-it was horrible. Something I never want to relive again! So-it will be a good 5 years before we return, if even then. We hope to have another child, and we will not be bringing 2 toddlers and an infant! NO WAY! Eventhough Tony's grandfather has said he would pay for all of our tickets to get there... 

COUSINS: Tony's cousins were here for 3 weeks after we came back from Italy. So they kept us busy too. They got married in December, and this was like their honeymoon. 

WEDDING: Tony and I were both in a wedding Aug 16. I was the Maid of Honor, Tony was a groomsman. It was a GREAT time. We stayed the entire time, and our mothers watched the boys for us. It was probably one of the best times we had at a wedding-ever. 

TAG SALE: We had a tag sale last weekend-and made $200! Now we can afford decorations for the boys' birthday party! HA! 

THE BOYS: They are almost 11 months old! STOP TIME NOW! OMG. They are just amazing babies. Absolutely amazing. I love them to pieces! Anthony got FOUR teeth while we were in Italy, bringing the total to 6! Now-he has another one coming through-so he's up to 7! He started crawling the Monday before we came home from Italy... July 28-my brother's birthday. He has since perfected that! And-he also now pulls to standing like a pro! He still refuses to roll from back to belly-and he gets PT once a week to work on that. He's stubborn! He is such a happy little guy-and he can be the troublemaker! Especially at home! He's got that look! Nicholas just got his FIRST TWO TEETH! At 10 months! They have just come through. He crawled before we left for Italy-on my sil's birthday-July 9. He crawls, stands, and even cruises! And he will let go and just stand there! He holds his balance REALLY WELL! I swear, any day now and he will be walking! So sad! They both are "dadadada" fools! Anthony has said "mamama", but neither one knows what it is. They know where the light is-the both look up-and point. They know it in Italian and English. I'm working on ball and dog. We are getting there. We have a new swingset-and they LOVE IT! In fact, I think Nichoals had a little tantrum yesterday when I went to bring the dog in-and we didn't go on the swing! Oops! Overall-they are just the best babies! I LOVE THEM! And I can't believe pretty soon they will not be considered babies... How sad is that???

So-that's about it. Now-we are going to start getting busy planning their First Birthday Party! YIKES! 126 people or so are on the list. IT'S CRAZY! I don't know what I will do if they ALL come! PRAY for nice weather! PLEASE!

OK. That's about it. I will HOPEFULLY start to keep up a bit more. I am online so much, ya think I would. And at night, I'm just so tired, I don't feel like doing much. We'll see!!

1 comment:

Outnumbered said...

Welcome back! You certainly have been busy! Thanks for the update, it sounds like a tiring trip. So glad the boys are doing great, it's amazing all the new things they've learend in the past two months!